Today you are going to face USA student VISA Interview? So here it’s a Documents checklist for Study Visa Interview for USA. You must need to carry all below document while attaining the VISA interview Round.
Students should bring following with them to the visa appointment:
• Visa fee or proof of visa fee payment
• Federal SEVIS Fee payment receipt
• US non-immigrant visa application form confirmation (DS 160)
• Proof of English proficiency
• Proof of financial support
• Evidence of ties to the home country
• Any other documents required by the embassy or consulate
• Additional supporting documents as advised above
• Institutional admission letter
• Institution-issued SEVIS I-20
• Test scores and academic records
- any other supporting document if you have
You need to carry all above given documents while going to USA Student VISA Interview. Don’t forget to carry any of above document required for the interview process. Start for preparing document checklist before month or two. Document processing its crucial factor of VISA process.