This Blog is about Education system In Germany and Budget require to study in Germany, according to survey we found that many Indians now focused for going Germany masters programs related to Engineering. Its obviously Germany is a Hub of Motors and machines. World Best machines and Motors are manufactured at Germany. Other reason behind going to Germany is Fees. Students generally look for Education @ Low Fees or No Fees. At German universities you pay no or only nominal tuition fees, but the living expenses are still substantial if you come from India. For Germany student’s education becomes completely free because they are native of Germany so other living expenses can be reduced. Expect to spend around Rs. 5 lakhs per year in total for any Indian who is going to Germany for taking education. This amount is just a Living cost of Germany because you don’t require paying for fees in Germany. This is still much less than what you pay in countries with a commercialized higher education system. This amount is surely less amount as compared to other countries like USA, UK, Canada aur Australia. Germany does not have any such restrictions or any quotas for nationalities, gender, etc. The sole criterion of selection is academic excellence as documented by means of academic certificates, publications, patents, etc. In Germany, most of the institutions of higher education charge no or very little tuition fee. German Academic Exchange Service has a wide range of funding possibilities depending upon what you would like to pursue in Germany. Getting admission in Germany it’s all about your capability and Knowledge.
How Much Does it Cost to Study in Germany?
You don’t require paying for Germany education, but if you are from India or other country other than Germany you will require Living Cost. Here are few basic expenses that you will require to pay in Germany. In Germany Educational costs ranging from Rs 30,000Rs to 85,000 for one month. Here Rent is cheaper if you’re in a shared flat or living in the student hall. Other cost Include 4000rs for food; Rs 3500rs for clothes; 5000rs for transport; Rs 1500rs for telephone and other 5000rs for remaining work. So this much amount you will require if you’re going to Germany for Taking Education.
List of Germany Universities for free Education in Germany:
If you are really planed and going to Germany for Higher education, here are few options you can search to get admission. You can for below listed Universities.
- Free University of Berlin (Freie Universität Berlin)
- Goethe University Frankfurt (Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Karlsruher Institut für Technologie)
- RWTH Aachen (Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen)
- Technical University of Berlin (Technische Universität Berlin)
- Technical University of Munich (Technische Universität München)
- University of Munich (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München)
- University of Göttingen (Georg-August-Universität Göttingen)
- University of Heidelberg (Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg)
- University of Freiburg (Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg)
- University of Bonn (Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn)
- University of Tuebingen (Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen)
- University of Hamburg (Universität Hamburg)
Germany Education is Quality Education. Its very Difficult to get admission in Germany, Even you get admission in Germany you need to study hard and Maintain your Progress Graph high enough.