- Analytical Writing Section includes one writing task – Analyze an Argument
- Verbal Section comprises Critical Reasoning, Sentence Correction and Reading Comprehension.
- Quantitative Section comprises questions from Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving
- Integrated Reasoning consists of four question types Graphics Interpretation, Part Analysis, Table Analysis, Multi Source Reasoning.
Conducted by ‐‐‐ GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)
- Validity of scores ‐‐‐ 5 years
- Exam Fee ‐‐‐ $250
- Centers ‐‐‐ Hyderabad, Patna, Delhi, Ahmedabad,
- Ranchi, Bangalore, Cochin, Kochi, Bhopal, Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Chennai, Allahabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur
- GMAT exams can be taken once in a calendar month.
- The dates are available all-round the year.
- Additional Score Reports (ASR) ‐ $28 per recipient.
Official website for GMAT is : http://www.mba.com