Writing: Topics are of general interest to, and suitable for, test takers entering undergraduate and postgraduate studies or seeking professional registration. There are two tasks: you will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and asked to describe, summarise or explain the information in your own words.
Speaking: The speaking component assesses your use of spoken English. Every test is recorded. The examiner will ask you general questions about yourself and a range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies and interests. This part lasts between four and five minutes.
Listening: You will listen to four recordings of native English speakers and then write your answers to a series of questions. A conversation between two people set in an everyday social context. a monologue set in an everyday social context, e.g. a speech about local facilities.
What is IELTS?
Why IELTS with Impel Overseas ?
• Training by Friendly, helpful and experienced faculty and staff
• Detailed IELTS notes by faculty with extensive study resources.
• Daily assignments for practice
• Extensive Mock Tests for a real-time experience of IELTS
• Lectures of Grammar, Vocabulary building and communication skills being taught
Our Wide Range of Services Include
• Career Oriented Study Abroad Counseling.
• Extensive IELTS Training with Mock Tests.
• Right Universities/Country Selection.
• Guidance through complete Applications and Admissions.
• Feasible Educationa Loan.
• Visa Guidance and Support.
• An Effective Travel Assistance.
Upcoming IELTS Coaching Batches
|Date of Commencement||Batch||Branch||Timing|
|3rd September 2018 (Monday)||Morning Batch||Sakkardara||10:30AM To 12:30PM|
|3rd September 2018 (Monday)||Evening Batch||Sakkardara||05:30AM To 7:30PM|