Writing: Topics are of general interest to, and suitable for, test takers entering undergraduate and postgraduate studies or seeking professional registration. There are two tasks: you will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and asked to describe, summarise or explain the information in your own words.
Speaking: The speaking component assesses your use of spoken English. Every test is recorded. The examiner will ask you general questions about yourself and a range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies and interests. This part lasts between four and five minutes.
Listening: You will listen to four recordings of native English speakers and then write your answers to a series of questions. A conversation between two people set in an everyday social context. a monologue set in an everyday social context, e.g. a speech about local facilities.
Benefits of Joining IELTS at Impel Overseas, Nagpur
•Get Training from Experienced Faculty
• Detailed IELTS notes with extensive study resources.
• Daily assignments for practice
• Extensive Mock Tests for a real-time experience of IELTS
• Extra Lectures of Grammar, Vocabulary building and communication skills taken for students who are not very confident into it.
Our Wide Range of Services Include
• Career Oriented Study Abroad Counseling.
• Extensive IELTS Training with Mock Tests.
• Right Universities/Country Selection.
• Guidance through complete Applications and Admissions.
• Feasible Educationa Loan.
• Visa Guidance and Support.
• An Effective Travel Assistance.
|Date of Commencement||Batch||Branch||Timing|
|25th March 2019 (Monday)||Morning Batch||Sakkardara||10:30 am to 1:30 pm|
|25th March 2019 (Monday)||Evening Batch||Sakkardara||05:00 pm to 8:00 pm|