If you are applying for IELTS Exam, here are few easy tricks that you can follow.
Make the most of your Speaking test and give the mock test as much as possible.
- try to talk as much as you can with your friends, colleagues and every moment you get a chance.
- talk as fluently as possible and be spontaneous because this will help you for improving your British accent
- relax, be confident and enjoy using your English speaking
- develop your answers and refer general questions during the exam. be bold and confident while giving answers
- dont lie because your answers will be wrong
- speak more than the examiner speaks because he is not you are giving the exam
- ask for clarification if necessary and not get anything from examiner
- do not learn prepared answers; the examiner is trained to spot this and will change the question but you should clear about your answers so be prepared about yourself
- express your opinions; you will be assessed on your ability to communicate
- the examiner’s questions tend to be fairly predictable; practise at home and record yourself.
Hope above point will help you for preparing your ielts speaking section for your ielts exam. generally students require 7+ bands in speaking section is the one in which you can score good marks.