IELTS speaking part -2
1. What applicable skills and experience do you have?
2. How do you handle stress and pressure?
3.Describe how you managed a problem employee.
4. What challenges are you looking for in a position?
5. What are you passionate about?
- Who wrote Devdas?
- Panchatantra has been written by?
- Who was the famous literary writer in English?
- Who wrote the book Discovery of India?
- Sishu is the literary work of which Indian author?
- Share an experience where you coordinate and served as an anchor on news broadcast programs. How did it go?
- Share what method you use to analyze and interpret news and information received from various sources in order to be able to broadcast the information.
- What kind of experience do you have writing commentaries, columns, or scripts, using computers? Share an example.
- What is the key to success when communicating with the public?
- Share an experience you had in dealing with a difficult person and how you handled the situation.
- Alkali metals belong to which group in periodic table?
- Who arranged the first periodic table?
- Why were there blank spaces left in Mendeleev’s periodic table?
- Each column in the periodic table is called a…?
- What was Dmitri Mendeleev’s greatest contribution to the history of the periodic table?
- What is usually important to users of other languages that the English language expresses with one general category word?
2. What does the English language’s large vocabulary mean to users?
3. What is the study of the English language considered to be?
4. What language is most commonly chosen by international businesses?
1. Name the characteristic of the sound which distinguishes a sharp sound from a grave or dull sound?
2. Due to which phenomena sound is heard at longer distances in nights than in day?
3. What is Intensity of Sound?
4. What is the unit of loudness?
- What is the importance of disclosure?
- What are examples of self disclosure?
- What are some examples of inappropriate self disclosure?
- What are the three properties of self disclosure?
- What is considered an elderly person?
- What are the most rewarding things about getting older?
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in your life?
- If you could go back to any age, what would it be?
- Does transparency mean the information shared can’t change?
- Does transparency mean you need to be critiqued?
- What is the mean by transparency?
- What is the definition of transparent in science?
- How does attention affect behavioral performance?
- Can attention affect the appearance of things?
- Why is attention important for humans?
- Does attention affect memory?
- Where is Dal Lake?
- Which is the largest lake of Tibet?
- Which is the largest fresh water lake of India?
- Where is the Aral Sea Lake?