Study abroad it’s a dream of all. Many of aim to study abroad and learn in different environment and different culture. Some of the benefits of study abroad are quality of education and exposure of new world. Every year lakhs of Indian students goes abroad and Takes Higher Education.
Few benefits of studying abroad:
1. Experience a Foreign Culture
2. Learn How to Communicate Across Cultures
3. Become More Independent
4. Manage Your Own Finances
5. Increase Your Employment Prospects
6. Advance your academic and career trajectory.
With great career benefits many Indian going abroad, and pursue higher education. After taking education from Developed countries they start business in India and become a part of development of India. Here it’s a list of few Indians who study abroad from reputed universities and becoming a part of growing India.
- Rahul Gandhi: Education: Trinity College, Cambridge (1994–1995), Harvard University (1990–1991).
- P. Chidambaram: Education: Harvard Business School, Harvard University
- Jawaharlal Nehru: Education: Trinity College, Cambridge (1907–1910)
- Salman Khurshid: Education: University of Oxford
- Mahatma Gandhi: Education: University College London
- Ratan Tata : Education: Harvard Business School, Cornell University, Harvard University
- Azim Premji: Education: Stanford University
- Sunil Bharti Mittal: Education: Harvard Business School, Harvard University
- Kumar Mangalam Birla: Education: London Business School
- Noel Tata: University of Sussex
- Anand Mahindra: Harvard Business School, Harvard College, Harvard University
- Rahul Bajaj: Harvard Business School, Harvard University
All above Indians took Education from Various Top Ranked Universities Worldwide. You also do the same and take education from any Best University in USA, UK or Australia and become a part of growing India.