While going to any country for Education. We must read about the country first. Going abroad will change your life; it will be completely new for you to live in different environment and people. Get complete overview of Germany if you are going to Germany to complete your studies. Points which you need to study before going to Germany are Climate, Top Companies, Currency, Cities, Hospitals and Food options. In this blog you will get brief about Germany.
About Germany (States, Population and other special features of Germany)
• Germany, the country consists of 16 states while the capital and largest city is Berlin.
• Population of Germany is 8.17 Crore and it is fifth largest economy in world and Europe’s largest.
• One of the G8 countries in the world.
• Germany is a leader of machinery, vehicles, Chemicals, and household equipment and benefits from a highly skilled labor force.
• German is the official and predominant spoken language in Germany.
• Euro is the official currency of Germany.
• Germany is house to following multinational automobile and other
Top Companies in Germany: Here is the list of companies in Germany where you can secure your career.
Major cities: Some of the major cities in Germany are given below.
Currency in Germany: The currency of Germany Is Euro.
Climate in Germany: Germany has four seasons; they are spring, summer, autumn and winter.
Famous Food options in Germany: Some Famous dishes of Germany are Aachener Printen, Bratkartoffeln, Bratwurst, Currywurst, Hendl, Hasenpfeffer, Kartoffelsalat, Königsberger Klopse, Kohlroulade, Marzipan.
Government: Federal republic, Constitutional republic, Representative democracy, Parliamentary republic.
Official language: German Language.