About career

Kiran Grewal asked 3 years ago

Hello,i m kiran i have completed 12th with medical in 2012 now i m going to canada  there i want to do study so plz tel me which course is best to do there.?

1 Answers
Study Abroad Staff answered 3 years ago

University Transfer Program in Bachelors of Pre Medical Lab Science (BHSc), University of Calgary.1) Biomedical Sciences2) Bioinformatics3) Health & Society”“Minimum 12th Std with minimum of 60% in English, Maths, Biology & Chemistry Compulsory.Plus applicants must have done any one other subject in Std 12th.Knowledge of Physics is recommended.Or applicants must have done any other five courses excluding the project one in Std 12th with a minimum of 60% in each subjects.”“6.0 overall band with no band less than 5.5