Parmeet Singh asked 3 years ago

done 12th in non medical i want to study in canada which courses i can join and what are the requirement please tell me in full detail

1 Answers
Study Abroad Staff answered 3 years ago

hello in Canada variety of courses are available after 12th like  Civil engineering.Electrical engineering.Business engineering and many more fields. the minimum academics score you require is 60% and IELTS band of 6-7