Aman Sarda asked 3 years ago

Hello Sir, My name is Aman Sarda. I am interested in a web design course and digital marketing course, but my father want me do BBA and I am not interested this course. So please help what can i do and what opinion of my choice.   Thank You

1 Answers
Study Abroad Staff answered 3 years ago

In abroad both the degrees have scope.  here are some universities where you can apply for web designing John Cabot University University of Sydney, Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU), Mente Argentina: Master’s and Graduate Degrees Program in Buenos Aires, Middlesex University, London UK, Curtin University, Degree Programs at the University of Westminster, London