I20 enquiry

Saman Thind asked 3 years ago

Hiiii study abroad…. I am saman from india….i applied for butte college in california but 3 months passed they didn’t issue my i 20,,.. Could you tell me other reputed college or university who provide i20 quickly

1 Answers
Study Abroad Staff answered 3 years ago

Hello Saman you can mail to contact person of the university regarding your late I-20. they will help you on this, you can find e-mail id of the contact person on the university website