Need College in california

Saman Thind asked 3 years ago

Hiiii study abroad…. I am saman from india….i applied for butte college in california but 3 months passed they didn\’t issue my i 20,,.. Could you tell me other reputed college or university who provide i20 quickly

1 Answers
Study Abroad Staff answered 3 years ago

You can make contact with contact person of university about your query of late I-20 form