Study abroad

Shona Baby asked 3 years ago

Pls guide me…suggest me which course better for me …i hve clerd 12th…nd i want stdy in abord      

1 Answers
Study Abroad Staff answered 3 years ago

You can go engineering course apart from engineering the other courses are B.A B.F.A Graphic Designing Fashion Designing Retail and Fashion Merchandise Mass communication and journalism Hotel management