[plain]Study Masters in Germany and Sweden for just Rs. 5.5 Lac
NO IELTS Required. NO VISA Interview. Great VISA success[/plain]
Are you Planning to study Abroad and Your Budget is Very Low Then you will get one of the best options in Sweden to study at very low Fees less than 6 Lakh.
- 99% success of Application and VISA.
- No IELTS/ TOEFL required for application and VISA.
- No VISA Interview.
- Recent funds Accepted for VISA.
- Recommended as an excellent international Master’s degree programme by the DAAD.
- VISA Rejections in other European Countries can apply.
Program: Masters in Information Technology
Entry Requirements applying in Sweden Universities:
- B. Tech or B.E. in any of the following fields: Electronics/ Electronics and communication/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Bachelor aggregate of 60% and above
Fees:61,500 SEK for one semester in Sweden and approx.500 EUR/ semester for Germany.
Documents required for Application process in Sweden Universities:
All the below documents should be scanned with more than 200 dpi(very clear) in JPEG format only.
- Passport size photo.
- SSC Certificate(10th)
- HSC Certificate(12th)
- B.E. or B.Tech Original Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate(if Completed)
- B.E. or B. Tech Consolidated Marks Memo( If Completed)
- B.E. or B.Tech Individual Marks Memos (Mandatory for Final year students)
- Course Completion Certificate( Mandatory for Final year Students)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Resume( Editable Soft Copy)
- Passport (first and last page)
In Sweden you can get really Great Options to study abroad. If your Budget is options 6 lakh Only Then Sweden is the beast country for you to study abroad.