Speaking: The speaking section has 6 tasks in total for which you have 20 minutes in total.
Task 1 and Task 2 – Independent Tasks (Only Speaking)
Listening: Listening section goes for around 60 to 90 minutes depending upon the number of recordings. Listening section consists of 6 to 9 recordings which are of approximately 3-5 minutes per recording with 6 questions to be answered. These passages include two student’s
• Training by Friendly, helpful and experienced faculty and staff
• Detailed IELTS notes by faculty with extensive study resources.
• Daily assignments for practice
• Extensive Mock Tests for a real-time experience of IELTS
• Lectures of Grammar, Vocabulary building and communication skills being taught
Test Format and Overview (Total 120 points)
|Reading||3–4 passages, each containing 12–14 questions||30||60 to 80 minutes|
|Listening||6–9 passages, each containing 5–6 questions||30||60 to 90 minutes|
|BREAK||Mandatory break||30||10 Minutes|
|Speaking||6 tasks||30||20 minutes|
|Writing||2 tasks||30||60 minutes|