Wind Trainingis becoming a great opportunity to protected green power tasks. One of the training possibilities contains becoming a wind specialist. A wind technician’s job needs one to work within one particular regional area. wind Specialists are dedicated to keeping wind generators over their working life that can surpass 25 years. Following are the responsibilities attributed to the area of wind technician:
b. liquid changes,
c. element alternative,
d. gas program repair,
e. Electric program problem solving.
Here its list top ten resources for wind power Applications.
1) California Wind Tech : California Wind Tech provides entry-level training in wind energy for wind technicians, wind industry professionals and technical representatives.
2) Everblue Small Wind Workshops: This wind-training institute provides wind energy courses or any renewable energy related courses. Certificate courses such as Solar and Wind Energy Training, BPI Certification / Energy Auditor, LEED Green Associate Exam Prep, RESNET HERS Rater are amongst the few within a range of courses. Here is the link for further information:
3) Cerro Cosso Community College: Cerro Cosso now offers an Industrial Technology Wind Technician Certificate. This wind training institute offers majority of the courses through online-mode of study. Here is the link for more information:
http://www.cerrocoso.edu/ for further information.
4) Fond du Lac Tribal Community College:
This wind energy training institute offers a certificate of completion in Clean Energy Technology, Fond du Lac provides a 22 credit comprehensive program that emphasizes photovoltaic and wind energy education. Here is the link for further information:
5) Lorain County Community College:This community college offers an Associate’s degree in Alternative Energy Technology where emphasis is given on wind turbine education. The course aims at delivering job ready individuals. Here is the link for further information:
6) North Carolina State University:
Offers a variety of courses on renewable energy education. Recent addition includes imparting hands-on training in home wind energy systems. Here is the link for further information:
7) Oregon Institute of Technology:
This wind training institute provides college students with the opportunity to earn a Bachelor’s Degree in Renewable Energy Engineering. Here is the link for further information:
8) Sauk Valley Community College: It provides a 2-semester wind energy certificate program that is geared toward wind technician training. Here is the link for further information:
9) Western North Carolina Renewable Energy Initiative (WNCREI): This organization offers workshops and courses in renewable energy. Students can also enroll in Bachelors and Master degree in green energy field through Appalachian State University. Here is the link for more information:
10) Admissions to Amrita University – New Courses in Wind Energy
Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore will begin offering two new PG Diploma Programs in Wind Energy under an MoU with Centre for Wind Energy.www.amrita.edu/admissions/wind–energy.php