The numbers of international students in the US increases every year as more and more students are choosing the Unites States as the ultimate place to broaden their experience and continue their education. It is a fact that US is now the most popular country for international students. What is the reason and why do so many international students choose U.S. colleges and universities.
It is imperative that you make an informed decision before you head towards a higher education abroad. According to the latest reports by the QS university rankings, USA is known to be a leading country and is known for its quality education. U.S. offers various options to choose from according to your academic and cultural preferences. American education has gained popularity for itself and has sustained years of trying and testing.
Some of the salient features of USA as the study destination are:
- Highest international acceptability and reputation
- The American higher education is flexible and offers flexible options to students according to their needs and interests.
- US Universities offer Jobs and stay back options
- Top Ranking Institutions – almost half of the top 100 Universities in the world are in USA
- Students avail opportunity of practical training during or after study
- Financial Assistance is available for meritorious students
- International students are permitted to work 20 hours per week during their course and 40 hours per week during their vacations
- Students can make up to 9 to 15 $ per hour
- S. universities offer research and training opportunities to international students at the graduate level
- Most US universities provide proper guidance and support to all the students whether it is related to accommodation, visa status, career opportunities, etc. Universities help and support International Students to settle down in new conditions.
- An F-1 student is normally entitled up to one year of post-completion practical training. Authorization to this type of practical training may be granted for a maximum of 12 months and commences once you have graduated or completed your course of study
- S. boasts itself to have technological advancement and it has ensured that all spectrums of the education sector are well equipped with the latest technology.
- Students can easily choose from various courses within their university and have a choice of migrating from one institution to the other. Countless extra-curricular activities give students a chance to develop leadership skills and community spirit apart from classroom lectures.
- S. universities promote outside-class learning through varied social, cultural, and sports activities. Thus the American society is the epitome of fun, freedom and opportunities in hand.
- Thus as an investment in the future of your child, a U.S. degree offers great value for the money. Some good help from the US Universities has made a dream come true to thousands of students to study in USA.