The University was named after the second Prime Minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin.
Its main campuses are in Melbourne’s Burwood suburb, Geelong Waurn Ponds, Geelong Waterfront and Warrnambool as well as the online Cloud Campus. Deakin also has learning centres in Dandenong, Craigieburn and Werribee, all in the state of Victoria.
Deakin is one of Australia’s fastest growing research universities. 89% of Deakin’s research is rated at or above world class. Its combined research funding increased from A$4.5 million in 1997 to A$47.2 million in 2015.
- #1 University for Student’s Satisfaction in Victoria
- #1 University for Skills Development In Victoria
- QS World : #293
- QS National : #19
- In 2016, Deakin ranked third-equal in Australia for graduate employability by the Times Higher Education index
- Since 2016, Deakin has been ranked in the top 2% of the world’s universities in the Shanghai Ranking’s Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings.
- Deakin ranks 16 in Australia, 18 in Oceania, and 350 in the world in the Webometrics Ranking of World Universities.
- Candidate may avail the scholarship for the course. The details for the scholarship are available on the link http://www.deakin.edu.au/courses/scholarships/find-a-scholarship
- Architect and Built Environment
- Architecture and built environment
- Education and teaching
- English language courses
- Food, nutrition and dietetics
- Health sciences and allied health
- Humanities, social sciences and languages
- Information Technology
- Media, Communication and Creative Arts
- Nursing and midwifery
Requirements for International Admissions:
|IELTS Scores||Minimum 7.0 with at least 7.0 in each band|
|MCAT or GAMSAT (For Medical Courses Admission)||At least MCAT: 125 in each section
GAMSAT: 50 in each section
|Standard XII Score (For Graduation Courses)||Min. 80% for Law and
Min. 65% for other courses
|Graduate Certificates/ Diplomas (For PG Courses)||3 years Undergraduate degree or
Relevant Professional or Industrial Experience
|Master’s Degree by Research (If applicable)||Bachelor’s degree with Honors(2nd Class & Above)|
|Award Certificates||For your Achievements|
|Formal Identity Papers||e.g. Passport|
|CV or a Personal Statement||To provide better insight about you|
|Scholarship||Scholarship ID with supporting documents|
The candidate may apply for the admission through:
- Online via University Webpage
- By E-Mail or Mail
- Apply in person
- Apply through a Representative
We wish you a happy learning abroad!
Should you have further queries, you may contact “Impel Overseas” to seek the right solution.