IELTS Speaking – part -1
1. What is the personality of genius person?
2. What are the sign that someone is a low key genius?
3. What are the sign of a teenager being a genius other than grades?
4. What made you realize that you are genius?
1. Who among the following published first newspaper in India?
2.What was the title of India’s first newspaper?
3. Who were the first Europeans, brought a printing press to India?
4. Who among the started Bombay Samachar?
1. What V-shaped pattern is also a symbol used on highway signs to guide drivers around curves?
2. Which city is the second-most populous city in South Africa?
3. Which artist’s most famous work is The Persistence of Memory?
4. Which decisive major German offensive was launched through the
densely forested Ardennes mountain region at the end of World War Two?
5. What’s the connection?
1. What is the correct gymnastics definition for balance beam?
2. What is the correct gymnastics definition for the floor Exercise?
3. What is the correct gymnastics definition for the uneven Parallel bars?
4. What is the correct gymnastics definition of vault?
5. NUCLEAR FAMILY.
1. What are the reasons for nuclear family?
2. Differentiate between a joint family and a nuclear family?
3. What are the merits of nuclear family?
4. What describe nuclear family?
1. Can your charity tell you the progress it has made (or is making) toward its goal?
2. Can your charity clearly communicate who they are and what they do?
3. Do your charity’s programs make sense to you?
4. Can you trust your charity?
1. What are some ways to show enthusiasm?
2. What is being enthusiastic?
3. How do you demonstrate enthusiasm?
4. Why it is important to have enthusiasm?
1. How would you describe good/effective communication?
2. What are the greatest challenges to good communication?
3. Why and when do we need it?
4. How important is listening in communication?
1. What was your best trip?
2. Describe the most interesting person you met on one of your travels?
.3. Have you ever been in a difficult situation while travelling?4. What was the most interesting place you have ever visited?
1. What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
3. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
4. What gets you excited about life?
1. What is sound?
2. What are the three characteristics of sound waves?
3. What are the different types of sound on the basis of frequencies?
4. When does a body produce sound?
1. Do you like to gossip?
2. Who gossips more men or women?
3. Would you say that people who like gossiping do it because their lives are empty or because it is just a way of entertainment?
4. If you heard some harmful gossip about someone you knew, what would you do?
1. Are there some things or times that you will never forget? Tell your group about them.
2 .Memories make the man. What do you think this means? Can you give some examples
3. Who do you know who has the worst memory? Can you tell us about them?
4. Have you ever forgotten an important date, like a birthday or an anniversary? can you tell us what happened?
1. Do you think people should be polite? Why?
2. Who taught you to be polite?
3. How do people in your culture show good manners towards others?
4. Is it important to be polite in your country?
1. What is parade?
2. Why we only have parade on republic day?
3. When and where was the First Republic parade was held?
4. Who was the chief guest in the first parade?
1. Why do I set goals and what I expect from that process?
2. How do I set goals that are achievable and challenging?
3. Who can help me reach my goals?
4. How will my goals affect my future?
1. What Makes You Unique?
2. What are some random fun facts about you?
3. What’s Something You Want to Learn or Wish You Were Better at?
4. What’s the Most Embarrassing Thing You Can Remember That’s happened to you?
1. In an over populated country, which education is much more important vocational or general education?
2. Which has been more valuable in your career, your education or your experience?
3. What is your favorite part of your job?
4. Is there a quote that motivates you?
1. How do icebergs lose their salt?
2. Why oceans are important in human life?
3. How does trash in the ocean disappear?
4. What is it about the ocean that makes it look blue when it reflects the sky
1. What is it like owning a store and managing everything yourself?
2. How did you start your boutique?
3. How do you choose the items you sell?
4. How do you price your items?
5. What is a profit and how much should you make?
21. Wildlife park.
1. Bandhavgarh National Park is located in which state?
2. The endangered Asiatic lions can be found in which National Park?
3. Jim Corbett National Park was earlier known as?
4. Declared a wildlife reserve in 1955, this tiger reserve is infamous for the
Sudden disappearance of its tigers in the 21st century. Which national park is it?